Have you ever fed up with Alexa Error Code 7:3:0:0:1 while connecting to the device?/ Are you facing Error 7:3:0:0:1 on your Amazon Echo device?
This problem arises when your Echo Won’t Connect to WiFi;
If you are struggling with the issue as mentioned above, here we are providing the whole solution for the issue. So, stay tuned with all the steps and get the solution.
But, before moving further you need to understand the about error. Usually, error occurs when you are trying to connect your Alexa Echo device with the network to access the internet. In other words, this error typically occurs when you connect your Alexa device with the Wi-Fi router.
But don’t worry, we will guide you for the best ways to fix the Alexa error code 7:3:0:0:1 as soon as possible. You will very soon get out of this issue with the help of this fully useful article. You can also resolve this issue by only Download Alexa App into your System again.
Initially, understand the reasons why this Alexa Echo Error 7:3:0:0:1 occurs. Some of the reasons that are showing this error to occur are as follows. Steps are as follows:
Causes for Alexa Error Code 7:3:0:0:1
Now, we will reveal some reasons causing this error to you. Also, self-awareness is very vital. Hope you will take care of the below points from the next time so that you will not face this problem again. See below the reasons:
- First and foremost, the network you are using is not stable and dependable.
- A defective device can be an appropriate reason.
- Might be Internet Connectivity is low.
- Maybe Alexa is close to the walls.
- Might be entering the wrong password.
- This network relies upon extenders, and they mixed frequency according to the location.
- Network Jamming is another main reason behind this error.
- May be issue in your Alexa Device that’s why this issue occurs
- Download and install Alexa App from right website
So, these are a few reasons behind the Alexa error code 7:3:0:0:1. Now, go ahead with the solution.
Easy Steps to Fix Amazon Alexa Echo Error Code 7:3:0:0:1
Here we are going to explain the steps to solve Alexa Error Code 7:3:0:0:1 on Alexa, do the below:
- First of all, you can try restarting your device and see if that can solve this issue by restarting the device or not.
To restart your device, you need to follow the below steps:
- Initially, you should unplug the adapter from the plug and then plug it back.
- You can turn the Alexa device on and off again for a few seconds.
- Check if your Alexa device is registered with an Amazon account or not.
- If it is registered, then search you have given yours to Amazon Echo Device.
- Lastly, connect the device to the 2.4GHz network on the router and restart your Alexa device and download Alexa App for Windows 10 again.
- Install and Setup Echo Alexa app and drivers that are compatible with your Alexa device.
- Go to the Router Setting and make the compulsory changes. Make sure that separate SSID names are assigned to different networks.
- Next, configure frequencies of your router or modem according to the compatibility of Alexa Echo device.
- Keep in your Mind one thing when you are using a mobile device for Alexa Installation, first disable the “Smart Network Switch”, then connect to the network
- Maybe you have reset your router configuration, and confirm that you have reset the password in both networks and install the connection with a new password.
Note – In the middle of the Process you are facing the issue of Alexa App on MAC, then do just one step. You Should Download Alexa App for MAC Again and resolve the issue.
If you are having trouble while registering echo device the take help from troubleshooting guide Echo dot registration failure error 10:2:12:3:1
Update the Software
If you want your device to keep working smoothly without any error then, you need to update the software every time. If you are using the outdated software then, you can face issues on Alexa. To update Alexa echo you just need to download the Alexa app for Android mobile phone and go to the software update tab. Now, you will be able to get the available updates for your Alexa device there. Lastly, click on the update and you will be able to use it once the update is installed.
You can also use the same steps for Mac as well, you just need to download the Alexa app on iPhone first, after that do the same steps as we mentioned above and update Alexa Echo Accordingly.
After updating Alexa Software still errors exist then without any delay contact us and get the proper and technical solution of your problem.
Enter a Correct Password
This is the most common mistake that Alexa users have ever faced by Alexa users.. It’s very clear that if you do not enter a correct password then you can’t get access to the network. So, when you are trying to connect then, enter the correct password.
There may be certain reasons because of which you can’t be able to enter a correct password. Have a look below:
- First and foremost, you need to check the “Caps Lock”, make sure it is not turned on.
- Second, check the “Num Lock” key; and check it is turned off.
Update Network Driver
To update network drivers helps to resolve the connectivity issues and network drivers as well. To do following steps for update network drivers:
- Initially, Press Windows + X keys to open the Quick Start Menu.
- Now, select Device Manager >>>>>>> Double-click on Network adapters to increase it.
- Next, you need to right-click on the Bluetooth device and select the Update driver.
- Furthermore, click on Search mechanically for drivers. If there is an update accessible, it’ll spontaneously download and install the update.
- Once done, ensure that you restart your computer to apply changes.
Absolutely, with these troubleshooting steps, you will be able to fix Echo Error 7:3:0:0:1 on your own. If you are facing any issue with download Alexa app on Chrome book then, contact us and resolve the problem.